A LITTLE SPLASH OF COLOR


 Something I love to do when wearing a basic outfit which probably doesn't include that many bright colors, is to add one little detail of color to the whole. In this case, I added a little splash of pink to the black and white outfit, using my lovely sneakers and iPhone case as an accessory. I completely love sneakers and these are no exception! I bought them two summers ago but haven't really been wearing them that much since, I think they are very hard to match.. 
The black and white leopard shoelaces is a detail I think is perfect. I got the idea to add them to the sneakers when I first thought they were a little boring with their plain pink laces, so when I found these ones with a nice leo print, I fell in love. And I think the result turned out well too! It's a great tip to everyone; a pair of new shoelaces can completely brighten up a pair of shoes that need a little change. 

What do you think about these?

11 comments:

  1. Amazing shoes! You look so adorable~ ,33

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink Shoes ,what a gorgeous Outfit! Also amazing Hair <3
    i follow back :)

    big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour and leopard ties:) so cool and gives you a look! I followed u on gfc and bloglovin, thanks for your note on my blog;)
    http://fashionsbit.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!)) I’m following you with GFC, hope you’ll do the same <3 http://www.thatfashionapp.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the pink sneaks! They change the whole look of the outfit. Very fun and chic!
    Cheers and following,

    L A

    .Ravishing-Ruby.blogspot.com.

    . RAVISHING on Bloglovin’ here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, i live your style so much)

    irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks dear for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment :)
    You have a great blog! Love your look, and that pink shoes are so adorable!
    I'm following you now on gfc, would be great if you follow me too :)

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are beautiful! I really love your blog!
    Maybe you'd like to follow each other? Let me know)

    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look!
    Thank you for visiting my blog, followed you! Please do the same))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog. I follow you in GFC. Your blog is fantastic and I love your pink shoes.
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look, so simple but of a great effect!
    Compliments also for your blog, I follow you with pleasure I hope you follow back :)!

    My latest post: For your special day MillyBridalShop

    THE SHOPPING GIRLS

    ReplyDelete