BLACK IN A WORLD OF WHITE


 Throughout the whole winter, I love going for this very basic black look, containing black heels, coat, jeans and bag. They are all my winter essentials and have saved me numerous mornings when I feel like I have nothing to wear. 
I am a person who like bright colors and big patterns, so wearing this sometimes makes me feel a little boring and colorless. But then I just simply remind myself that black is the color that never goes out of time, and can look stunning even in the simplest combination of clothes. 
The bag is my everyday bag which I found last time I was in Copenhagen, and the shoes are from a second hand store. My lovely coat - good looking but actually not warm at all, is bought from H&M a few years ago. 

6 comments:

  1. Love the Photos! Also gorgeous Outfit!
    can we follow each other? :)

    Lovely Greets ,kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much! :') Of course we can follow each other!

      Delete
  2. First things first. Welcome to the world of fashion bloggers. Second. Beautiful photos. Great outfit. Is it still snow I see on the pics? Wow! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photography and your style. Very simple but classic and chic at the same time.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! This comment really made me happy! :)

      Delete
  4. Funny and wonderful shoes, and yes follow each other. I Follow you already :)

    ReplyDelete