INTRODUCTION


I am so happy that I'm finally able to actually start writing on this new blog. This is an idea I've had for a long time, I've always wanted to start a real fashion blog where I can only focus on clothes, styles, trends and everything that interests me within this subject.
To introduce myself a little - I am a 16 year old girl living in Finland. I've lived in Stockholm before and now live close to Helsinki. I love cities and traveling, shopping and exploring new things, and not to forget my passion for fashion. I have not actually loved fashion for such a long time, this is a pretty new interest for me which I fell in love with just a few years ago. Since then, my way to dress and personal taste in clothes has changed and developed a lot, but now I would say I have found my very own style, which I'm about to share through this blog. 

I get very inspired from two main sources - people on the street and fashion blog. I love seeing how other people dress, according to myself there is no one who hasn't her/his own style, because every taste is unique. I hope people will like my blog, probably start following it, and I can't wait to follow others too! I will keep this blog as my fashion journal, a place for me to collect everything about fashion that I want to share. My own outfits, people I get inspired by, clothes I want, shoes I've seen, a color combination I've fallen in love with, my favorite fashion bloggers - you name it. Hopefully this will be a nice mix of fashion posts reflecting my own style. 

7th Style is now officially opened and I can't wait to get this journey started! Join if you dare. 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is already looking great! Good luck :)
    Rachel | VintageDeer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, this makes me so happy, thank you very much! :)

      Delete