HELSINKI PARKS

 These pictures were taken only a few weeks ago, when it still wasn't warm enough not to wear a jacket, which it luckily is today. Now my daily looks usually contain shorts and tops and it's still feels like it's too hot for that. Wish I could just lie on the beach all day instead!

By the way, I love beautiful parks that you suddenly happen to find inside of a city. Helsinki is no exception - I know I've said it before, but I think it's such a beautiful city with lots of beautiful places to photography. I haven't lived in Helsinki myself so there's still so much new to explore every time I go there.


I'm wearing my favorite jacket that literally works all year around. It's from the brand Esprit and the perfect slim down coat. I had been looking for one for months when I once happened to find this one day, and I immediately knew it was exactly what I had been looking for for so long.

And by the way, I have a question for you;
Do you have an instagram account?
I know many of you have, and I've made an own new instagram for 7th Style on which I'll start posting fashion pics, outfits on the go, details from my daily looks, snapshots from what I'm doing at the moment, nice things that happen in my life, cool clothes I see in stores, street style pictures... You name it! It'll be like a small blog on which I update more often besides from here, and I would LOVE to have some nice accounts to follow! So if you want, please feel free to comment and tell me your instagram and other accounts you like and would recommend, so we can follow each other. I haven't really got it started yet but tomorrow I definitely will, and I can't wait. @7thStyle

5 comments:

  1. I love finding really pretty places outside. This park is gorgeous!

    I do have an instagram. My name is chrisimonton over there :) <3

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! The jacket is perfect! ^^

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty Park!

    I am following you now on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool! parks are always adorable to take a moment in city life

    fashionsbit blog || facebook || instagram || bloglovin || lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shorts, your look is great! I also have instagram (hannah_briggs) so feel free to follow me on there!:)
    I've followed you on GFC on here too! My blog is trustinvogue.com xxx

    ReplyDelete