FASHION ROOM

Say hello to one of my favorite places in the world - my very own room, also known as my little fashion corner. I thought I should show you some sneak peak photos of my closet. Here, in front of the mirror, I spend hours every day. I don't need anything else, only a few pieces of clothes and a mirror and I can entertain myself for hours trying out every possible combination and planning outfits for every happening that I could possibly need an outfit for. It's so much fun, almost like a hobby. 


 What do you think? I can say that I'm personally in love with having clothes as a part of the interior. This room is pretty new and still under progress, and I'm still working on the it and will hopefully manage to make it the cozy little fashion corner I've always dreamed of. Still need some more paintings or posters on the wall and an inspiration board to collect everything I find inspiring. I'll write more about that some other day.

But now, good night. ❤

2 comments:

  1. love it! I do exact the same thing, playing dress up in my closet :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing room and closet , really jealous now hahahhaa because you have so many beautiful clothes and jewellery
    check out my blog dear
    http://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete